Having posted enough fire updates for days on end, I decided to grab my point-and-shoot and go for a walk after feeding my horses. I was hoping to get at least one nice picture of the thousands of birds who are gathering for their migrant trips on our irrigation pipes. I ended up choosing two of them.
Shot with a Panasonic LUMIX FZ80, handheld at 1200mm, 1/160, and 1/250sec, respectively, and edited in Lightroom for sharpness, clarity, and colors.
The third picture is to demonstrate what happens when you shoot with a budget camera at 1200mm and try to cop it to the extreme, LOL. I think it’s cute, but certainly, it is not what you get when you use a camera with an L-Lens. But I don’t want to carry that big and heavy camera every time I go outside at home.
- I offer more than 60 different products via my preferred trusted lab.
- The cost of an image depends on the event, size, type of paper, offered product, and added framing (if applicable).
After placing an order your purchased image(s) will undergo a fine-tune editing process that includes verifying image cropping, color, and sharpness to assure the best image quality.
You will receive an additional email as soon as your purchase has been approved by me for printing by my trusted lab.
- You can upload and share any image that you have purchased directly from Wild Horses Thunder, Wild Horses Media Productions, or Eastern Oregon Sports for personal use only.
- You can reprint digital download purchases from the above sources for personal use only.
- You cannot scan or duplicate purchased hard-copy pictures for the reproduction of any kind without prior written permission from Angelika Ursula Dietrich.
- Pictures purchased from the above sources are sold with a non-exclusive personal usage license, meaning you cannot resell or use them for business purposes, including non-profit.
ANGELIKA URSULA DIETRICH, owner and publisher of Wild Horses Thunder and Wild Horses Media Productions, is a professional Freelance Photographer, Videographer, Publisher, Writer, Social Media Consultant, and Website Developer.
Angelika's photography work has been displayed on the front cover of Idaho Magazine (2022), the Nimiipuu Tribal Tribune, Cowboy Lifestyle Network (2021), Cowboys & Indians (2016 & 2018), and in various Oregon and Washington entertainment and vacation publications, Chief Joseph Days Rodeo Program and website (2012-2020), at Art Gallery Festivals, private businesses, as well as for display advertisement for many clients in and out of Wallowa County including the Wallowa County Chieftain (2003-2007).
Between 2007 and 2009, Angelika worked in radio as the news and sports director for owners Lee and Carol Lee Perkins at KWVR Radio in Enterprise, Oregon. After the station was sold, she created Wallowa Valley Online, an independent online news magazine publishing and writing news and engaging in photojournalism.
After ten years of Wallowa Valley Online, Angelika decided to concentrate more on her photography & video productions, and cover and write human interest stories on Wild Horses Thunder - The studio & journal, and volunteer at the Nez Perce Wallowa Homeland.